Tackling Translational Challenges
After spending 12 years in Philadelphia the World Pharma Congress is moving to Boston, which is buzzing with new findings and technologies that can potentially revolutionize the way in which traditional preclinical drug discovery is done. World Pharma Congress 2014 will provide a forum for scientists and clinicians to meet to exchange ideas and launch collaborations - here are some reasons why you don’t want to miss joining us in the Pharma Hub of Boston!
- This is one of the few events that focuses on preclinical efforts targeted towards early discovery, screening, drug delivery and scale-up
- It brings together a diverse group of scientists and clinicians working in biology, pharmacology, formulations and process chemistry to facilitate active brainstorming
- Its well represented by people from both industry and academia, leading to active networking and collaborations
- Pre-conference workshops offer an opportunity for attendees to interact with experts in an interactive and informal setting
- Leading technology and service providers offer insights on the latest tools and services and how they can be best utilized
- Informative interactive roundtables, panel discussions, and poster sessions offer more networking opportunities